17 août 2015

Sanglier

Sus scrofa
Artiodactyla - Suidae

Wild boar






* * * * * * * * * * *

I am absent for a few days, I have pre-programmed a couple of posts.
Many thanks for your kind comments, I will visit your blogs ASAP :)

Absente quelques jours, j'ai pré-programmé quelques articles.
Un grand merci pour vos commentaires, je passerai chez vous DQP (dès que possible)!

12 commentaires :

eileeninmd a dit…

Hello Noushka, awesome captures of the wild boar! I love the first two images! Have a happy new week ahead!

Nick Morgan a dit…

He's a handsome fellow. Much better looking than the Wild Boar I used to come across in the Camargue. You have managed to get some great pictures.

Marco Luijken a dit…

Hello Noushka,
Amazing pictures and so funny. These animals have very funny faces .
Wonderful how you've photograph this. Very well done!!

Many greetings,
Marco

Fundy Blue a dit…

Have fun whatever you are doing, Noushka! I've loved your recent posts of the blue-faced honeyeater, the red fox cub, and today's wild boar. The boar is magnificent, but I do hope you are a safe distance away when photographing him! Happy hunting! I'm off to Vancouver Island in a couple of weeks! Take care, my friend!

Rick Forrestal a dit…

Great shots of "Mr. Scruffy."
(He's kinda cute, I think.)

KeesvanD a dit…

Definitely an impressive animal!
Greetings, Kees

Une Angevine a dit…

je me souviens de la première fois que j'ai vu une mère avec ces petits que j'ai eu plus peur qu'eux que je me suis déhanchée l'épaule

Chamoiselle a dit…

Quelle proxi !!!!!! Magnifique !!!!!

Pascale MD a dit…

Bon jour Noushka,
Un magnifique animal et pris sous toutes les coutures, j'adore !
Et quelle brillance sur la dernière, elle veut nous en mettre plein la vue ;-)
J'adore le regard des deux premières.
Bonne journée et bonne balade.

pulsatilla a dit…

Je suis d'origine ardennaise , alors forcément ce magnifique sanglier ne peut pas me laisser indifférente !
Amitiés .

Richard Pegler a dit…

My goodness, he looks powerful, Noushka!! Beautiful images again!!

Best wishes and hoping to see you soon - - - Richard

Ana Mínguez Corella a dit…

Genial.. Excelentes imágenes.. A ver si los hago una visita. Los tengo por aquí a escasos kms de mi casa..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...